Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

The Land of The Lost

That would be me.........wouldn't you say? I've been lost for quite a while now.

Life got seriously in the way and I kind of lost interest in blogging. I didn't have a whole lot to say.  For a while I lost interest in crochet too. Apparently I am not the only one to have this happen to. Which means that I am somewhat normal. Phew! That's good to know. :)

Anyways, I have done some crocheting in the lost time period. I do get spurts that I crochet like crazy. Although a couple of months ago my right hand started giving me fits with arthritis and I had to quit for a bit. It is what it is. I do what I can when I can. Most of what I've done is hats. That's what I do best. So I have several totes with hats. I plan on pushing them when the weather starts cooling down again. I've made some to donate. I've made some with skulls on them, and I've made one that I love with a huge spider with red beaded eyes that I love.

Here are a few little things I've accomplished:
Skulls in #3 thread. I just ordered some more colors. Can't wait til they get here.

I love this color combo. It's a purse/bag made of cotton yarn. It needs a lining in it.

Here we go again. I don't understand. I saved the pic the correct way and it turned on me. :(

These are earrings for a special order. She already has the hoops from the ones I made her previously. She can change them out with these.

And last but not least are plant hangers that I made and use myself. I have quite a few done for sale in different colors. It's best to show them in use. The green/blue/white one has shorter straps on it than the pink one. This is a 14 and a the pink is a 20 (how many rows to create the straps).

Anyways, this is a smattering of what I've been up to. More to come. I promise. :o)

TTFN,

Kat



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me!